This is a set of equipment and production areas with which you can produce concrete at a speed of 10 to 200 m3 / h. It has an automated process control system and allows you to make money on construction.
There are two main types: stationary and mobile concrete plants. They differ in the possibility of transportation.
- Mobile units are chosen by construction companies that prepare concrete mortar outside the city. Preparation for the launch of the mobile site is simplified, and the process of installation and dismantling takes a minimum of time.
- Stationary concrete plant - the choice of a large construction company, which has a territory for installation and the ability to transport aggregates. Terms of installation and dismantling of a stationary concrete plant are much longer than a mobile one.
- ABZU-20. Semi-mobile concrete plant. Its compactness (10x12m) allows you to get quality concrete mix in a limited space. Through our ABZU-20 are built hangars, roads and stadiums.
- ABZU-40. Stationary concrete plant in skip or conveyor version. It can continuously produce large amounts of concrete. Among our projects with ABZU-40 are mostly large construction companies and developers, where they are used to build houses, produce reinforced concrete products, and close the need for concrete on a large scale. Actual capacity of ABZU-40 is about 57m3.
- MBU-15. Mobile (mobile) concrete plant - a construction trend of recent years. It can be used in a confined space without prior formation of the foundation, and quickly moved from one construction site to another. Automated control system allows maximum accurate weighing of aggregates, installation and startup of the plant does not require a lot of resources - 1-2 days and you start making concrete.
There is a product for every need. Therefore, our team will help you choose the best option. Contact us!
Mobile concrete units have smaller capacities (up to 40m3) and allow you to quickly and easily change the location of production with one or two tractors. It takes up to 6 hours to install and start up the plant.
- Allow you to quickly organize production in any location. It takes maximum one working day to deploy a mobile concrete mixing unit. So after buying it, you can start making concrete in the shortest possible time;
- Can be delivered to almost any construction site. Mobile concrete batching plants of this type can be moved by heavy-duty equipment (tractors). So you can deliver them specifically to the construction site and start creating, reducing the cost of delivery of ready-mixed concrete;
- Mobile mobile concrete mixing plant can work practically on any site in the open air. You do not need to build a complex production complex, pour under it the foundation. You can launch production with minimal costs;
- Very easy to operate. You do not need to hire highly qualified personnel to maintain the installation. Master the work on modern mobile plants can be achieved in the shortest possible time. You will need a minimum of operators for the plant to function. A reliable control system (ACS) helps to reduce the number of personnel.
A turnkey concrete plant assumes: drawing up a project for your needs, manufacturing a concrete unit, installing it on your territory, launching, training personnel and service support 24/7. Forgive in words - absolutely everything: from drawings to the first batch of concrete.
The business of concrete production is one of the most profitable, because the demand for it is always high.
It is best to start a business at the beginning of the construction season - in May, to reach a decent income by November.
We make concrete plants, so we will send you a working business for free on Telegram or Viber. To do this, click on the button and specify which number to send the file to.
is our key competence that comes from 10 years of experience
and more than 100 successful projects
construction works or to provide «Chief-installation» service with the operator training
to each partner
assistance in finding financing for the project
in finding the necessary comprehensive solutions
in all processes
and quality of products
up to 24 months or 100,000 m3 of mixture